Time Tracking Made Easy
Time counter on you status bar, or on your phone, super-simple time submission, filters, search and comments on your record.
Start the timer with one click and start working. Select the issue when submitting the work log.
Simple search and filters help you find the task you are looking for. Select task, enter comment, submit. Your work is logged.
Logging work in JIRA doesn't get easier than this."
- Random guy with a MacBook
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is what most users want to know.
Starting with version 1.1.4 we introduced a "Test Connection" button. It performs a login and tells you if something is off.
You can then check:
- If the API access is enabled in your JIRA instance.
- If you need 'http' or 'https'
- That you used correct credentials (you need your username, not your email address)
- If you try too many times, JIRA might want you to enter a captcha. You can do that on your JIRA website.